My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their Trading Technology team on a contract basis. This role will be based in their London office with a hybrid structure.
You will be reporting directly into the Trading Programme Manager, working closely with development team leads and taking on accountability for various large-scale technical deliverables and software projects. The Trading Team have several key initiatives underway at the moment which are FX, Fixed Income and Commodities programmes. You will be responsible for the management of key stakeholders, project budgets and delivery teams, ensuring the timely delivery of the technical requirements for the business outcomes.
Key skillset/ experience:
- Project Management experience within Financial Services or Trading organisations
- Experience delivering large scale technical projects in a hands-on capacity
- Proven commodities experience
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing globally distributed teams and £multi-million project budgets
- Software delivery background would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global Financial Services organisation, working on an exciting portfolio of Trading Technology projects in what is a highly visible area of the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.