A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their Nottingham office on a contract basis for an initial 6 months inside IR35.
This is a high-profile project where you will need to define, scope and manage multiple projects, bridging the gap between technology and business change. You will be delivering scaled agile software product projects, defining, documenting and managing them to ensure best process and approaches are taken.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale Financial Services organisation
- Proven delivery experience
- Strong Agile exposure
- Software Delivery background/understanding is a must
- Experience working with the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Project Management background, managing budgets of £5m+
- Prior experience in a hands-on technical role such as Developer/Programmer before moving into the PM space would also be highly beneficial but not a must
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.