Test Analyst required to join an insurance organisation on a 6-month initial contract, inside IR35. The Test Analyst will join the Data Engineering function, supporting a remediation plan for issues and refinements identified on the Azure Data Platform. Testing to an appropriate standard, the Test Analyst will ensure that work is tested to an appropriate standard to maintain data integrity and quality/effectiveness of engineering work deployed into a live production environment. The ideal candidate will have strong experience across testing (data, regression, automation, defect) coupled with use of Azure DevOps and any exposure to data focused programmes being desirable.
- Develop and implement for each test phase test plans, quality assurance plans and procedures using the testing tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Perform independent review of testing performed by Internal Dev and other third parties. Ensuring quality and consistency of test scoping, planning execution and reporting.
- Execution of test scripts for both internal and external system testing.
- Execution of regression testing and defect retesting
- Strong experience across System, Data, Automation and User Acceptance Testing
- Proven experience developing and implementing QA plans
- Experience of web, API and database test automation
- TDD/BDD experience (Cucumber/SpecFlow, Gherkin)
- Use Azure DevOps is preferable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.