A world-renowned global Financial Services organisation are looking for a strong UI Project Manager to join their organisation on an initial 6 month contract in their thriving Engineering Team based in London.
You will be supporting a number of key projects to drive delivery on their world renowned Data platform, specifically supporting a greenfield UI with enhanced capability as well as an internal facing UI portal. Working closely alongside the Product team you will be managing and supporting a number of key project deliverables, managing risks and issues, managing project budgets and utilising your strong technical experience.
The ideal candidate will have proven Project Management experience alongside UI delivery experience, working with Agile development frameworks within a thriving digital organisation. Experience in Scrum/Agile methodology is key and any cloud exposure would be highly beneficial too but not a necessity.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Project Manager preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience working on and delivering UI's
- Proven Scrum / Agile methodology experience
- Proven delivery experience
- Software Delivery background would be highly beneficial
- Experience managing matrix teams and managing project budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of writing both technical and non-technical requirements
This is a great opportunity to work on a world renowned data platform, delivering the best in class UI solutions in a delivery focused organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.