A Senior Visual Designer is needed by a multi-functional Financial Services organisation that specialise in building unique financial & risk platforms, products and services across web, desktop and mobile.
This position will involve using a User Centric Design approach to cultivate stunning visual designs using real-time data content. The products and services the team provide include interactive visualisations and experiences including the use of Motion Design.
You will be tasked with building design material in the form of both sketched concepts to pixel-perfect designs at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and able to show evidence of how brand affects the approach to product design
- Passion for a clean and purposeful design
- The ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, artefacts and ultimately into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces and designs
- Strong design, collaboration and communication skills with evidence of leadership as a senior designer and also able to contribute at a team level
- A degree in an art or visual design-related subject, or can show how you've built up your experience and skills over time 'on-the-job'
- Knowledge of professional financial design is a bonus, but you will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of crafting successful user experiences that met business and user needs for complex domains
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a world leading organisation on state-of-the-art designs using the latest in Design technology.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.