|Job title :||Underwriting Business Analyst - Underwriting Operations, Data, Lloyd's Market, Contract,|
|Job type :||Contract|
|Salary :||£500 - £550 per day|
A well respected syndicate in the Lloyd's Market is currently recruiting for an Underwriting Business Analyst to join them on a contractual basis for an initial 6 months.
This role sits within their Project and Change team where you will be responsible of supporting both exisiting and new projects. They are looking for either a candidate who has come from an Underwriting Assistant background, or are currently in an Underwriting Business Analyst position.
It is absolutely essential to have strong experience in the Lloyd's Market due to the nature of the project.
To be successful in this role you must have
- Strong expereince in the Lloyd's Market delivering against different projects.
- A background in either an Underwriting Business Analyst role or an Underwriting Operational position.
- Experience of documenting requiremets for systems to be designed against is essential.
- A good grasp of data concepts would be nice to have.
- Strong comunication and an ability to work under pressure.
This is an excellenet opportunity for someone to join a well respected syndicate on what is a truly visible and exciting programme of work within the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.