My client, a leading data analytics and brand consulting business, is currently looking for an experienced Active Director Engineer to join the organisation on a contract basis.
We are looking for a senior active directory engineer that can provide expertise and advice for a wide portfolio of merger, acquisition and divesiture technology projects. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of infrastructure systems, and a critical ability to investigate, analyse, craft and implement solutions.
As part of the technology division, this role will work alongside the hosting BAU and investment programmes with focus on public and private cloud and primary and secondary storage solutions.
Candidates must have:
- Private cloud solutions like Nutanix and VMware
- Public cloud solutions including Azure and AWS
- A good understanding of networks and firewalls and how they affect hosting
- Including experience with Cyber Security
- Experience of producing solution designs and documentation suitable for operational hand over
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.