My client, a leading global Financial Technology and Data business with multiple offices across the world, are actively seeking an Active Directory SME who is available for an immediate start, to join the team on an initial 6 month contract basis, working fully remotely.
The successful candidate will join a thriving team, and will be responsible for increasing the output of Directory Services across the business, acting as a third line escalation point for AD operational support issues, ensuring service governance and also identifying opportunity for service improvement.
This is a hands-on, technical position, and provides an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business, providing technical expertise across Active Directory, SCCM, Azure AD, and proactively automating processes using Powershell.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be available with a notice period of < 2 weeks
- Have demonstrable Financial Services experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Powershell scripting skills
- Have strong knowledge of Active Directory and related technologies
- Have worked within agile / scrum frameworks
- Have strong technical expertise with: Azure AD, SCCM, Quest Active Roles Server
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.