A global Investment Management firm based in the City of London is looking for an AEM Developer to join them in a 6-month Fixed-Term Contract. The role will be joining the Global Intermediary Management Services team, responsible for the strategic planning, construction and maintenance of the firm's digital web presence targeting the global professional investment community.
As such, the role provides the successful candidate an opportunity to work within the web/digital domain in part of an existing Agile scrum team and be aligned to the technology delivery team and digital product owner.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Developing using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Version 6.x preferred.
- Prior experience in Adobe Marketing cloud suite (analytics, campaign management, etc)
- Strong experience with middleware & micro service development using technologies such as Java, Spring Framework, Docker, SQL.
- Architectural design and development of containerized and serverless applications running in the AWS cloud, using such AWS components as EC2, ECS, Lambda, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, Aurora, DynamoDB.
- The use of modern code management and CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, GitLab-CI, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Proponent of agile methodology; participates in sprint ceremonies, works with product owners to define scope of work, monitors and assists less experienced developers.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.