My Client, a leading global financial services organisation is seeking an Agile Coach to join their on a permanent basis, at Assistant Vice President Level.
The role will be responsible for providing advice, support and continuous improvement around the agile process within the CIO Office. You will be tasked with the redesign of how teams work and build out capabilities with the goal of helping the business to deliver high value by setting up Agile feature teams across various projects and programmes as well as the organisation and leading of Scrum teams. Further to this, you will be managing multiple workstreams and dependencies across the wider portfolio, landing change across the estate.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Agile Coaching experience and strong knowledge of agile scaling approaches (SAFe, Scrum@Scale), XP, DevOps, Test Automation
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Background working within a large-scale or enterprise environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to coach and develop employees
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.