A global marketing and advertising agency are looking for a full stack developer with 2/3 years’ experience to join their content creation and ad serving platform arm of the business. You will be contributing to all phases of the SDLC to ensure solutions are aligned to business solutions as well as ensuring application development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, architectural design, and quality levels. They are a team of 7/8 developers who are all hands-on with coding, running workshops, discussing ideas, and building the teams skills and processes and they are looking for a candidate who can help to mentor junior developers within the team, contribute to detailed documentation and suggest and integrate new technologies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work with the latest MS Tech Stack and working as part of a small team within a global organisation with opportunity for growth and progression.
- Experience of developing client / server applications that integrate with enterprise systems.
- 2/3 years of knowledge of the .NET Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET, Web API.
- Experience of unit testing, mocking and automated testing with CI and CD pipelines.
- Experience of using Git and Git Flow.
- Experience of messaging middleware (Azure Service Bus, MSMQ, etc.)
- Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS or GCP)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.