Our client, a leading multinational investment bank, are expanding their Internal Group Audit function into Birmingham. As a result, they are looking for experienced Quality Assessors to ensure all aspects of internal audit activity are compliant with their respective standards and policies.
You will lead Quality Assessor reviews to not only confirm compliance but assess effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement. The Quality Assurance function has global mandate to successfully address these areas of activity. Therefore, demonstrable experience of reviewing audit work is essential – preferably within banking or financial service settings, alongside efficient communication, and coordination capabilities.
This position offers exposure to Audit Leadership across multiple divisions and locations thus offering great scope for career development.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead QA reviews (cold and real-time) of large, complex audit files and findings closures for compliance with methodology and appropriateness of risk coverage.
- Manage large and complex QA Finding Validation reviews (F4, F3 Trilateral)
- Manage/drive QA Themed Reviews assessing key processes within Group Audit
- Perform projects and special assignments, as required.
- Experience in an Internal Audit role covering financial services topics and reviewing audit work (Internal Audit Quality Assurance experience a plus)
- Expertise in either of the following Subject Matter Expert (SME) areas a plus: Investment Bank/ Markets, Information Technology (IT)
- Strong understanding of audit process and methodology
- Team working capabilities together with ability to build business and team relationships.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.