A leading Fund Manager are currently seeking a Software Engineer with a passion for Blockchain and experience in this area (either from an academic or commercial perspective) to join their Emerging Technology Team on a permanent basis.
Within this role, you will be working closely with the the rest of the team conducting research in Blockchain related technologies and contributing to Greenfield product design and development, which will be hosted in AWS Cloud. You will also be expected to present to stakeholders and other senior members of the company, therefore good soft skills are essential.
This is a hands-on role in a team with a varied roadmap of greenfield projects planned. You will be expected to have a curious approach and passion for utilising new and modern technologies, and the team are happy to consider candidates at any experience level.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experienced with Blockchain
- Experienced with AWS & Azure Blockchain Cloud Services
- Experienced with any of the following technologies: Node, Golang, React
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Strong soft skills to liaise with stakeholders and other senior members
- Good to have knowledge on Java/Python
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.