£65,000 & 10% bonus
A specialist London-based Lloyd’s Market Re-Insurer is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join them on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to assist them on a business change portfolio of work. They have previously outsourced a significant portion of work within IT, Claims and Underwriting but are now moving towards a new operating model where many parts of the business are going to be in house. As part of this, there is a significant amount of documentation work needed to reflect this, which is where this role specifically fits.
- You will be required to design a target operating model to document business processes and assist in the delivery of change via a BMPN or UML.
- You will be gathering functional requirements via workshops to better understand the needs and wishes of various teams running concurrent parallel projects.
- You will be documenting these functional requirements in a methodical, structured and detailed manner with adherence to change governance framework, version control and sign off stage gates.
- Solid experience within Insurance, having worked with either the IT function, operations or third party vendors.
- Prior experience in the design of a target operating model to allow a business to conduct significant change.
- A good understanding on various Insurance systems, data management processes or data flows between systems.
- A working knowledge of Business Process Modelling and notation techniques to deliver against a requirement.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.