**This contract is Outside IR35**
Our client, a leading Investment Management company based in the City, are looking for an Investment Risk Business/Data Analyst to join them on an initial 9-month contract. This will be to work on a large-scale transformation within their Investment Risk function.
This role will be responsible for undertaking a review of the processes and feeds into and out of the clients VAR Engine, Liquidity calculator, and Equity Multi-Factor models, analysing every detail of the data inputs and the impact this will have to existing platforms.
This is a technical data analysis role for someone who is familiar with risk statistics and platforms and is also highly experienced with security master terminology across Equity and Fixed Income instruments.
Qualification and Requirements
- 5+ years experience of BA role in a similar sized organisation
- Proven experience of detailed data analysis and data migration experience across Fixed Income (ideally including ABS,MBS) and Equity asset classes
- General financial knowledge required , plus proven experience working on projects relating to portfolio risk management ideally on the buy-side
- Excellent SQL skills. Power BI an advantage.
- Familiarity with the operation of platforms calculating VaR, Liquidity, and Multi Factor analyses (such as RiskMetrics, Barra, Axioma, Bloomberg MARS / LQA / MAC3, Aladdin, etc)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.