My client an established Fintech company within the Fixed Income space are seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing team on a permanent basis based in their London office.
You would be working to gather/ elicit key requirements from both technical and business stakeholders and facilitating with solution designs. You will be working to support their clearing and post trade processes as part of their cutting edge Fixed Income solution. This will involve working on regulatory reporting, MiFID 2 and trading system requirements. Your role would be pivotal in adding platform enhancements, contributing to business solutions and working closely with the development team. Furthermore, you would be involved in the company’s global expansions to the US and across Europe as soon as early next year.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A few years’ experience as a Business Analyst within a Financial Services organisation
- Experience working with Fixed Income or Bonds are essential
- Understanding of post trade offerings or services
- Come from a development or software background & be able to understand technical requirements
- Back / Middle office exposure
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Have an ability to challenge stakeholders and contribute to requirement gathering processes
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an exciting and expanding Fintech and be able to work on a the next-generation trading eco system.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.