Our client, a leading Investment Management organisation based in the city, are looking for a Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This will be joining a brand new product team within the business working on streamlining processes for the onboarding of new client funds.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working on a range of client onboarding projects alongside playing a key strategic role in re-engineering and improving the onboarding process for the business as they look to build upon their established portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Investment Management.
- Experience working on Process Improvement or Process Re-engineering
- Proven experience working across Client Onboarding projects
- Lean Six Sigma accreditation (black belt preferred)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with a range of technical and non-technical teams
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.