|Job title :||Business Analyst – Treasury – TMS – Payments – Flexi-working £800/day|
|Job type :||Contract|
|Salary :||£700 - £800 per day|
|Sector :||Buy Side|
**This contract will be via an FCSA Umbrella**
Our client, a leading investment organization based in London, are looking for a Treasury Payments Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This will be to join their Finance Technology team who are currently going through a review of their Treasury payment systems.
They are looking for candidates with extensive payments technology related knowledge, who can help document the strategic options and key delivery phases. The ideal candidate will come from a corporate Treasury background either supporting a large corporate Treasury Management System (TMS) in a technology role or alternatively from a Treasury operations role with good understanding of the technology.
- Demonstrable experience of working on Treasury Management Systems in either vendor or corporate settings with a strong emphasis on payments
- A good understanding of key corporate Treasury processes e.g. Daily cash & liquidity management, Cash forecasting, Treasury transaction lifecycle and processing
- Good SQL skills with ability to support report witing and analysis requiring basic SQL database interrogation skills
- Payment’s knowledge gained in finance ERP ledger environments, bank payments or other similar equally acceptable
- Strong knowledge of Swift FileAct and Swift FIN messaging
- Has worked on projects migrating to ISO 20022 standards including Swift MX across multi bank, high volume solutions
If you are interested in the above role and have a number of the skills mentioned, please feel free to get in touch.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.