12 month FTC
£95,000 - £115,000
A global insurer is looking for a Business Architect to join their Strategic Operations team on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
In joining a smaller team within the business, you will be responsible for the architectural leadership and direction to design and drive the successful delivery of a target architecture within the organisation while working closely with the European Business Architecture team to ensure target states for both the 2023 and 2025 strategic visions are reached.
You will work closely with multiple teams including the digital transformation and change management functions to ensure the successful design, creation and management of Business Architecture models and identification of opportunities for capability improvement. In working closely with the European Markets and Senior Stakeholders you will be required to manage target state outcomes and their alignment to local, global and group strategy.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Significant experience in designing and architecting cross-operating model solutions on a global scale.
- Experience in using architecture to drive and deliver business value
- Deep understanding and experience of working in the global Insurance business
- Knowledge of designing and constructing business processes, functions, and organisational structures.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Senior and Executive stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to facilitate differing views and priorities to achieve a sequenced order of delivery.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment using techniques such as Kanban, Backlog planning and prioritisation.
- Experience of working within European Markets – Desirable
This is a very exciting opportunity to make a significant difference by stepping into ever-expanding organisation who are going through a vast amount of digitalisation and strategic transformation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.