My client, a leading Global Financial Services Institution based in London are seeking a Business Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in London/Remotely. You will be ensuring the smooth running of a large technology division from a Business Management capacity, reporting into the 'Head of' helping drive the focus and delivery of strategic objectives and reporting across this division.
The ideal candidate will be a well-versed Senior Business Manager with strong experience of problem solving, strategy, reporting, building out presentations for senior leadership and being able to work with cross-functional teams to lead analysis and develop strategic recommendations.
This role will suit someone who has worked with a technology division and is comfortable with liaising with senior level stakeholders on a daily basis, whilst also working seamlessly between risk management, strategic projects and reporting activities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience working in a Senior Business Management capacity within a similar large-scale Financial Services environment
- Prior exposure to working in a Technology division with senior technical stakeholders
- Solid data reporting - able to visually represent key data and processes in an easy manner
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Agile exposure
- Ability to deal with change and ambiguity in a creative manner and influence stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.