My client, a leading global Financial Markets Infrastructure organisation, is seeking an experienced Process Engineering and Automation Analyst to join their London based team on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the Process Blackbelt Leaders in the identification and delivery of process improvement for an Evaluated Pricing Service, with a focus on generating revenue through automation and the delivery of an improved service, quality and speed. This will include process enhancements, automation and workshop facilitations.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Lean and or Six Sigma certification (Green belt preference)
- Proven experience in mapping, designing and embedding operational process improvements
- Experience in process mapping and definition
- Experience in data and Robotics automation
- Experience in IBM Blueworks or similar BPMN tooling experience in process mapping would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Financial Services experience would be highly beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.