A distinguished Lloyd’s market syndicate is looking for someone to join in their team as a Claims MI Analyst to assist with report building and data integration. They are specialized in commercial, specialty and reinsurance and have a global reach and strong brand recognition. Now, they are looking for a brand-new hire to join in at their London office as a Claims MI Analyst who will bring a proactive and data-driven mindset into understanding the business and how data can be used to further the business’ aims.
The role will have you working within their Business Information and Analytics division where you will be working towards bettering their MI reporting, data and provision of insight and analytics. This position will be focused on Claims data that supports the company’s claims division and you will be providing MI support which will include interrogating data, evaluating potential data gaps, as well as building reports.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Demonstrated Insurance experience with a preference to the London Market.
- Solid experience with Power BI.
- Claims experience would be highly beneficial but is not a hard requirement.
- SQL experience is required, but a basic level is passable given other members in the team will conduct querying.
- A proactive mindset to get ‘stuck in’ will be successful here.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.