My client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in London are seeking a Collateral Change Manager to join their Collateral Operations Change team based in London, on a permanent basis.
This role will be a key member of the team, overseeing the delivery of large-scale change projects requested by Operations team. This will include writing requirements, analysing solutions, and translating requirements and documentations to support the impact of upstream and downstream change within collateral.
The ideal candidate working within a Collateral Operations environments, with a clear understanding of Calypso systems would be preferable.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience of working as a Change Manager or Business Analyst role in a leading Financial Services organisation
- Proven experience in the Collateral or Cash Management space
- Good understanding of Calypso or Murex or similar vendor software
- Ability to manage change across numerous and diverse teams
- Experience of working alongside a run team, whilst bridging the gap between them and IT team
- Experience supporting large scale changes projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills around the business, across all levels
- Proactive and decision-making attributes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global ever-expanding consulting firm with the scope to interact with all levels of the business whilst running key change initiatives in the Collateral space.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.