Up to £56,000
A global Lloyd’s Market Insurer are looking for a Configuration analyst to work within the core RuleBook team work within the Actuarial department.
The Actuarial department assists in evaluating business performance and provide management with a clear, risk-based view for making decisions on business strategy and risk mitigation. This role will support the internal development of the RuleBook team, made up of actuaries with domain expertise and configure analysts, who manage the pipeline and development of products in RuleBook.
- Creating, deploying and managing the process for new product specifications to be developed in RuleBook
- Updating and managing the process for changes to product specifications for implemented RuleBook products
- Configuration of RuleBook products including the drafting of documents, development of user interfaces, workflow tools and broker portals
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role, is core to commitment to placing customers at the centre of our business and behaving with integrity
Skills and Experience
- The role would be most suitable for a recent graduate in a technical degree, for example with a strong Mathematics or Computer Science background
- An understanding of technology in particular product development is highly desirable
- An understanding of full project lifecycle in a structured environment would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills to produce comprehensive and accurate documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.