My client, a leading financial services organisation, are currently looking for an expert Architect with deep knoweldge of container technologies to join the team to help it define the company’s next generation infrastructure platform.
As a member of the architecture team, the successful candidate will have a major role in terms of shaping overall technology and platform strategy. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Lead strategy and design for modern containerisation based platforms
- Architectural oversight for key elements of the real time market data platform
- Leads the analysis, definition, design, and provides oversight for construction, testing, installation, and modification across multiple large interdependent systems.
- Use an agile methodology throughout the breadth of project responsibilities.
- Regularly shares knowledge with colleagues on technical topics.
- Investigates and evaluates new technologies, especially those that pertain to real time, high performance computing, and cloud computing
- Thought leadership, especially in terms of sharing key ideas, concepts, and strategies, at all levels of the organization
- Deep knoweldge of current container and orchestration technologies
- Understanding of high performance compute environments
- Technologies and techniques for deployment automation within large scale compute infrastructure
- Understanding of real time market data technology, especially low latency and ultra-low latency real time market data distribution
- Message bus technology experience
- Distributed computing platform experience
- Financial technology experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.