One of our clients, a fast-growing technology start-up in the Energy sector are aiming to shape the future through advanced analytics. They are building an innovative platform and SaaS solution to tackle challenges within the Energy Sector.
They are currently seeking a Customer Success Engineer within their Delivery and Customer Success team where you will be responsible for playing a big part in improving, supporting and delivering complex systems and services by helping to troubleshoot production issues and configure new assets on their SaaS platform. You will also be working closely with the Delivery Manager and Product teams on a wide variety of projects from short-term proofs of value to enterprise-wide deployments.
- Prioritisation and management of tickets to ensure queries are addressed to the highest level.
- Working closely with Data Science teams
- Participating in the on-call support team rota (09:00 – 17:00 BST on weekends and bank holidays).
- Analyse trends in incidents and seek to ensure root causes are addressed.
- Ensure support risks and issues are identified and managed effectively.
- Experience in software configuration in a SaaS context.
- A working understanding of relationship databases, SQL queries and common data formats such as: JSON, XML, etc.
- Cloud experience.
- Experience working within an agile team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.