My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experience Cyber Security Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis on a critical programme.
You will be driving cyber security improvements across the cloud estate, driving the delivery of a number of projects including security gap analysis of cloud hosted applications, the new design and implementation of MI reporting, delivery of new SaaS security monitoring tooling and implementing a new risk reporting tool. Further to this you will be managing both business and technical stakeholders, tracking risks and issues and reporting on project progress to key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Senior Project Management experience in a top tier financial services organisation
- Cloud experience (AWS and Azure preferable)
- Cyber Security experience would be highly beenficial
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven delivery experience
- Experience managing matrix teams and £multi-million project budgets
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.