A Data Engineer is currently sought after by a leading independent (re)insurance broker operating within the Lloyds Market, to help build out a state-of-the-art data platform which can be used across the entirety of the business. You would be regularly collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements for enhancing and designing the platform whilst using a variety of different modern performance tuning techniques to optimize different features.
To be successful in this role, you would need the following:
- Strong hands-on experience programming with SQL/T-SQL is essential.
- Prior experience using ETL and ELT tools (e.g., Talend, Matillion) is essential.
- Commercial experience utilising a variety of different data modelling and performance techniques is advantageous.
- Prior experience working within the Insurance sector is beneficial, but not essential.
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP), or their relevant data services is beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a leading independent insurance broker within the Lloyds Market.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.