One of our leading London market insurance clients is currently looking for a SQL Server Developer to join their growing Digital Transformation Division within the Global Transaction Solutions (GTS) team on a 12-month contract basis inside IR35.
The Global Transaction Solutions team is one of the largest global mergers and acquisitions insurance teams in the industry and offers specialised products and services to help facilitate M&A transactions.
As a Developer, you will be essential to the development, testing, implementation and support of a new Rating Tool for the GTS Global Underwriting teams which will be key to collecting and reporting on key Rating data for the GTS Portfolio.
- Contribute to team 30/60/90-day planning sessions and set expectations for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities
- Participate in team demos, retrospectives, and all other ceremonies
- Produce software technical specifications
- Ensure products have been produced according to agreed quality standards
- Develop and maintain a Security Threat model
- Assist with solution design and in the preparation of system test plans
- SQL Server including reporting/integration services (SSIS, SSRS) and performance tuning
- PowerBI Dashboard and Reports development
- Writing VB/C# script (knowledge of developing applications using ASP.NET)
- Writing Excel Macros (solid VBA skills)
- ASP & ASP.net
- CI/CD and Cloud deployments onto Azure
- Previous experience with Rating tools
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.