Digital Delivery Manager required to join a global media organisation working on small/medium projects in their rollout function, including driving delivery of a series of complex API integration projects with 3rd party vendors and global business units. This position will play a key role in the organisations digital transformation journey to drive large scale digital/agile adoption through central and tech teams. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle, including exposure to API and web services projects. This contract is inside IR35 and will run until the end of 2021 initially.
- Rollout of tracking tag, coordinating regional offices and third party actions
- Integration of new third party platforms into the core platform via a standard API
- Ensuring compliance approvals for new globally available 3rd party platforms
- Change management for any impactful changes to the core API
- Keep and track projects on a roadmap
- Proven track record of project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle working directly within technical teams and 3rd party vendors
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence processes and business decisions
- Previous experience in managing the project lifecycle for technical integration projects involving APIs and web services
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.