A Dynamics Engineer is required by a truly innovative organisation who are successfully attempting to disrupt the traditional insurance markets via the use of algorithmic broker trading. They are a unique organization that utilise their expertise in specialty insurance and combine this with cutting edge technological advancements to evolve underwriting intelligently and unlock its potential on a large scale.
The Dynamics Engineer will be responsible for the following five projects over the next three months.
- Daily tracker migration phase 2 – you will be moving reporting off the daily tracker and onto their CRM which would allow them to provide a single source of truth for interim premium reporting.
- Email Automation – you will be creating automated email templates to be directly sent from their CRM based upon certain coded triggers.
- Data Ingestion / Allocation – you will be adding activity data into the CRM from Firebase/GA to better understand when the business users were last active.
- Experience improvement – you will likely be refining the current state of the UX to accommodate change requests.
- Re-Architecting Integrations – you will be re-building the businesses integration with Dynamics with either Java or Python to improve the stability of the existing integration with the CRM.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.