My client, a leading global data analytics company, are currently looking for a talented Enterprise Architect to join the team.
The role, working as part of the EA function, will be accountable for defining and realising the vision and strategy for the IT estate that underpins the domains comprising Client Digital and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
This will include ownership of the IT architecture elements of the Client Digital and CRM business domains strategy and acting as an internal consultant to the projects and initiatives involved across the relevant systems, provision of high-level knowledge and expertise of how systems fit together and a broader context of the external world of technology in general and driving and influencing the business strategy with regard to client engagement.
Candidates must have:
- Strong enterprise architecture skills, particularly in aligning strategic business requirements and the IT architectures & roadmaps needed to deliver against them
- Strong experience of integrating customer facing solutions with Digital and CRM platforms – covering aspects such as content management, customer account and data management etc.
- Experience of developing custom web applications and strong understanding client-side frameworks and patterns
- Experience of delivering optimal user experience across digital channels through behavioural analytics and personalisation
- Broad experience of CRM technology across Customer Services, Marketing and Sales / Business Development
- An understanding of total cost ownership of IT assets and functions
- Have a good appreciation of solution architecture, software and solution delivery practices, IT infrastructure and application architecture.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.