Our client, a global Investment Manager, is looking for a full-stack developer in London who will work closely with their FX Operations, FX Product and other Application Development teams to automate some key manually intensive workflows and implement STP processing with other systems.
The successful candidate will be expected to work directly with the Product and Operations teams to gather requirements, and design / implement technical solutions working in collaboration with other developers (in US and EMEA) and other global application teams.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following technical skills:
- Java 9
- Spring or Spring Boot
- Spring Integration
- Oracle SQL
- Angular 6 onwards with Web Sockets
- MQ Messaging or Kafka
- Hazelcast or another distributed cache product (nice-to-have)
- Experience of electronic trading systems or FX products
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Analytical mindset. Be able to take high-level requirements, analyse the problem and define/develop a solution
This is an exciting opportunity to join an investment management firm and help them deliver one of their key projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.