My client, a leading financial institution, is seeking a Functional Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Whilst supporting the Change function, you will be working on a cloud migration programme with the aim of tracking requirements and timescales of key project pillars: namely Cost, Quality and Time.
Candidates must have:
- A strong technical background
- Attention to detail with follow through to ensure that requirements and procedures are captured, tracked and recorded effectively
- Proven ability to operate effectively with other functions and external teams
- The methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes
- Structured Governance and Control implementation
- Change coordination/implementation
- Demonstrable Delivery expertise
- Workshop coordination and training
- Proficiency with a number of industry tools (SharePoint, Teams, JIRA)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Project and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation and to help drive key initiatives during a period of transformative change.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.