A world renowned Financial Services organisation is looking for a Head of Business Analysis to join their London based office on an initial 6 month contract (with the intent to extend) to support an exciting Data and Content programme.
My client is currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering their market leading Data and Content platform. This will be part of a data sourcing workstream, introducing new capabilities to the platform and enhancing legacy applications. You will be tasked with managing numerous Business Analyst’s working on a number of streams in complex environments, whilst still be able to roll your sleeves up and get into the detail when needed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Multiple years’ of experience as a Head of Business Analysis/Lead Business Analyst
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Experience of working on a difficult fast paced programme and turning it around from a BA perspective
- Previous experience working on a data platform
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Scaled Agile or Scrum experience is highly beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.