The role will initially be an autonomous position with the focus of setting the building blocks for the future of the firm’s Business Architecture. They will be performing analysis of the current operating model, as well as working with senior stakeholders to identify capability gaps and areas of process improvement. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for designing the firm’s target-operating model and overseeing the implementation of the new TOM.
- Business Architecture experience within Business Change and transformation
- Financial Services Experience (Strongly preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong stakeholder management
- A commercially astute attitude, ready to be hands on and face senior members of the business
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.