Our client, a leading financial services firm, are seeking a Head of QA/Lead Test Manager to join their Project Delivery function on a permanent basis based in either their Manchester or Liverpool offices. The QA Head will be responsible for leading the overall strategic direction of the testing function and developing and tracking enterprise-wide QA KPI’s. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of around 40 people spread across multiple countries and working on a range of large-scale change initiatives.
The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background with experience identifying Testing Critical Success Factors, defining overall KPI’s and Metrics and managing financial results.
- Experience managing large scale automated (preferred) or manual testing projects utilising suitable metrics to ensure adherence to overall organisational strategy.
- Experience owning multiple simultaneous testing efforts including managing work plans and budgets.
- Experience leading the strategic direction of large-scale testing functions and liaising with C-Level stakeholders regularly.
- Demonstrable understanding of the QA processes and methodologies including the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Prior experience as part of financial services firms in the likes of Banking, Fund Management, Insurance, or Investment Management would be highly desirable.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.