My client, a leading Data and Analytics organisation, is seeking a Project Manager to join their Identity and Access Management team on a contract basis for an initial 6 months.
In this role, you will own and update the project plans and roadmaps, liaise with work stream leads to develop workforce plans and own the relationship with the wider identity and access management project stakeholders. The Project Manager will also be responsible for managing day to day relationships with consultant resources on projects, owning a communications plan to ensure end users are prepared for the scale of change and manage 3rd party relationships.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Project Management experience across an IAM initiative or a similar technology transformation project.
- Proficient with project management methodologies, including GANTT charts and the software that underpins them.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to be a hands-on Project Manager who is prepared to go deep to understand and resolve issues.
- Prior experience working in a global, matric environment on a large scale and highly visible project.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.