Security – ISO - Swift - Regulations - 9 month fixed term contract
Our client, a leading investment management company based in Surrey, are looking for an Information Security Officer to join them on a 9-month fixed term contract. This will be to join the Info Sec function which acts as the business engagement point, providing a bridge between business, technology, and Cybersecurity.
As an ISO you’ll be translating the IT-risk requirements and constraints of the business into technical control requirements and specifications. You will also be responsible for understanding the Information Security regulatory requirements and being able to guide the business on appropriate compliance measures.
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Experience working with legal, audit and compliance staff.
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and NIST
- Familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to the European Union Privacy Directive, UK FCA regulations and guidelines, SFC Hong Kong regulations and guidelines, and the Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Law ("J-SOX")
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.