My Client, a leading global professional services organisation, is seeing an IT Project Manager to join their Internal Technology Division on a permanent basis in their Cardiff office.
You will be managing project deliverables across software, infrastructure and product lines, working on a variety of exciting projects for the internal technology division including Analytics, Automaton, Cyber Security Cloud (AWS/Azure) and IaaS. They currently operate in a hybrid agile delivery framework, and you will be facing off to senior stakeholder throughout the organisation with great visibility across multiple business lines. This will be part of a new delivery capability to support the digital agenda.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Management experience for a large scale organisation
- Experience delivering both software and infrastructure projects of work
- Cloud (AWS/Azure) experience would be highly beneficial
- Agile experience is a must and Scrum Master experience would be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong budget management and resource allocation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global professional services organisation, delivering exciting technology products across multiple business lines with great visibility.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.