A Senior Java Engineer is sought by an Asset Management Fintech to join the team responsible for the development and delivery of their core product offering.
They specifically offer an integrated cloud / SaaS based set of analytical and reporting products for fund managers, based on a data warehouse and a book of record module, and are a multi-national company with a successful and growing presence in UK / EMEA.
The role will be focused on further development of their strategic product set in line with client requirements, following an Agile/Devops development approach, primarily developing Java-based Rest Services and APIs.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A strong background in Java development (version 8 onwards)
- Good SQL skills and demonstrable knowledge of relational databases and their concepts
- Experience developing and deploying to cloud.
- Knowledgeable in REST API and Microservices development
- A career background with Financial Services, preferably Investment Management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial fintech who are becoming a real disruptor in the Asset Management vendor space.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.