My client, a leading global investment bank, is currently searching for an experienced Solutions Architect to join the team.
The position, working as part of a high profile programme, will be working to transform the way the organisation distributes and uses data by providing tools and standards that enables the businesses to understand sources and consumers of data and its quality. The platform is built in CCO platform is built using a micro services architecture and leverages technologies including Kubernetes, Oracle, Spring, Hadoop and Spark and are also actively pursuing migration to Google Cloud Platform.
Candidates must have:
- In depth knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and Java
- Experience building micro services running on Kubernetes / Docker
- Experience with messaging and event sourcing
- Experience in IT delivery and architecture, application design and programming in a large enterprise working on mission-critical IT systems.
- Previous experience working as an architect in an agile team, preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced architect to join a high profile project within a global investment bank.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.