Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £60k
Our client, a Global Investment Manager, is seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer to join their growing Birmingham team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about advancing their career in the exciting field of DevOps.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role in supporting the overall growth of the Birmingham office. This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates or Junior individuals with up to 3 years of experience in DevOps to contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced team environment. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, and gain hands-on experience in a professional work setting based in Birmingham.
- You must be an enthusiastic individual, willing to learn and develop yourself
- Have a keen interest in working for a large scale fund management organisation
- Be a Team-player with strong communication skills
- Have an interest in DevOps and Cloud Engineering
- Experience working within a DevOps environment and previous understanding of Cloud Engineering/DevOps
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Azure
- 1-3 years experience with Terraform
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated individual looking to kick-start your career in DevOps within a global investment management firm, we invite you to submit your CV by applying.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.