My client, a Tier 1 Asset Management Company based in London, are looking for a Junior Python/Java Engineer to join their ETF Team on a permanent basis.
This sits within their Global Investment Financial Systems division and the chosen candidate will be responsible for greenfield development on the new ETF platform. This is a front office role facing off to product owners and business users.
The tech stack is predominantly Python, PySpark and AWS and they work in a strict TDD environment. They are open to a Java developer looking to transition to Python.
This is an excellent time to join them as they have major expansion plans and investment into technology.
- Great coding knowledge in Python or Java
- Any knowledge of PySpark would be Advantageous
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience is essential
- Any AWS/Cloud Knowledge preferred
- Interest in Investment Management preferred
- A Degree in computer science is preferred
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.