|Job title :||Lead Business Architect - ERP, Integration, Salesforce, Dynamics 365 (F&O), Workday|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£100000 - £120000 per annum|
|Sector :||Digital & Media|
A global marketing & advertising company is looking for a Lead Business Architect to join them on a permanent basis in either their London or Manchester office.
This role sits within the Global Business Platform team and are responsible to complete internal improvement projects for the business to fundamentally improve customer experiences. A key programme is surrounding the reformatting of the entire business into a new model, specifically an integration of their core business platforms across Sales, Legal, HR and Technology to create a new 'Integrated ERP'.
Specifically, you will be the Lead Architect accountable for the overall business architecture of the integrated ERP, which will require you to have a deep understanding of the core business functions, as well as the service lines which they support, as well as gaining huge exposure to a variety of stakeholders within the business.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following.
- Prior experience of taking full accountability for the architectural design vision, processes and outputs.
- Strong experience delivering business analysis, architecture and enterprise architecture with proven results of a large scale implementation change within a business.
- Extensive experience in translating business requirements into tangible assets for other architects to drive delivery.
- Prior knowledge and awareness of solution delivery involving either Salesforce, Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) or Workday.
- Experience of leading a team would be highly beneficial for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing team on a large scale integration programme in a highly visible area of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.