|Job title :||Lead C# .NetCore Developer – Insurance – Microservices - Azure|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£90000 per annum|
A global Lloyds Market Insurer are looking for a Lead Developer to join them on a permanent basis. They are paving the way for digitisation in the market and are looking to bring on forward-thinking technologists to support their digital transformation.
You will be required to translate business needs and functional designs into functioning software or technology designs and deliver/develop common foundation architecture components that conform to known successful patterns, and that support evolution toward the future-state architecture.
We are for .Net developers that have "delivery mindsets" and can lead a team of 2-4 whilst working in a DevOps team. They are also fully hosted on the Cloud (Azure) and would require someone with extensive experience/knowledge here.
· .Net Core
· Continuous integration and automated deployments within Azure Devops
· Automated unit testing.
· Azure PaaS – Azure functions and / or App Service
· Azure SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
· Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API.
· Design and development of SOA & Microservice applications.
· Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile preferred).
· Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises.
· Understanding of design documentation, UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc.
Commercial experience desired:
· Messaging and Distributed Caching.
· React, Angular, Vue.js
· Azure cloud services.
· ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Azure Service Bus, Key Vaults, Azure AD, Azure Storage
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Lloyd's Insurance companies who offer a collaborative environment and encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.