My client, a leading global data analytics business, is currently looking for an experienced Senior Data Solutions Architect to join the organisation on a contractual basis.
The function are currently working on 2 major programmes, one a technical refresh and the second a new data product. This role will be responsible for architecting and facilitating the 2 programmes coming together.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to data and big data focused projects, coupled with a firm understanding of the issues and best practice solutions with respect to data technology.
To be successful, one must have the ability to deal with difficult data manipulation, visualise end-to-end data flows and facilitate solution design through the resolution of complex problems related to data solutions architecture.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive solution / integration architecture experience working in complex data heavy environments
- Hands-on experience designing data focused solutions, coupled with demonstratable experience of issue resolution
- Past experience with data manipulation coupled with a strong understanding of e2e data flows
- Knowledge of data analytics products and technologies
- Experience of leading complex multi-year change programmes from an architectural standpoint
- Experience managing stakeholders and facilitating 2 groups working together
- Strong experience with cloud technologies (inc. Azure and ideally GCP)
- Developing plans and strategies that meet the architecture or technology needs of the organization
This is an opportunity for an experienced leader to join a global organisation in a period of rapid technical change
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.