£90,000 - £100,000
A well respected Insurance Syndicate operating out of Lloyd’s of London is searching for a Lead QA Engineer to grow and lead their QA function and be part of their wider technology team. Here, you will participate in the innovation and delivery of technology and software solutions that support the wider business objectives.
As a Lead QA, you will lead their QA function and work directly with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and a very driven Agile team to identify and improve tools, systems and platforms that enhance their ability to create solutions and services for their clients and customers. This role would specifically define their test strategy and approach to QA in the Software function.
You will be part of the Engineering team that will participate in professional and comprehensive support and build, with the flexibility to build or maintain the specified solution or initiative dependent on the departmental requirements.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Strong experience in setting up and building a QA function within an organisation and defining the test strategy for multiple pieces of software.
- Strong experience working with automated testing and the testing of API’s.
- Prior experience in the testing of API’s will a hard requirement.
- There is a flexibility on the tools and frameworks you can use for this opportunity, but a reference of Selenium and Cypress has been provided.
- Any experience of Python for web and application testing would be a bonus, but is not required.
- As they are in a fully hosted Azure environment, prior experience of testing in the cloud would be an added bonus.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.