My client, a leading financial data analytics organisation, is seeking a DNS IPAM Architect to join their team for an initial 12-month contract.
As part of the role, you will be owning and managing the IP addresses and name allocations across the larger business. You will also be bringing together two disparate IPAM systems following a past merger with another organisation.
Candidates must have:
- Past experience working in large enterprise organisations, ideally in the financial services.
- Significant exposure to IPAM Architecture.
- Experience harmonising disparate IPAM systems following a large scale merger.
- Firm grasp of Network and IP Routing: esp., interfacing out to external registrars.
- Proven experience producing effective plans, policies and naming standards.
- SDN experience, specifically around ACI and F5 Loadbalancing
This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a long term contract with a leading financial institution.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.