My client, a gold standard Microsoft partnered consultancy firm, is seeking an experienced O365 aligned Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Whilst working for our client, you will be charged with advising, architecting and overseeing the implementation of solutions in SharePoint, Office 365, MS Teams and other related Microsoft technologies.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the architecture and deployment of large scale and enterprise wide SharePoint solutions, so prior experience working in such a capacity is essential.
Candidates must have:
- Experience designing and implementing solutions for the Microsoft 365 product suite.
- Experience of 3-4 projects working with SharePoint (particularly 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online) along with demonstrable project experience running workshops and consulting directly with clients.
- Experience of delivering SharePoint solutions as a developer, technical lead, and / or consultant.
- Hands on experience working with Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate and Yammer).
- Understanding of PowerShell
- Experience working in a services or consulting organisation / practice.
- Experience support future sales, proposal writing and identifying additional opportunities within current clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy firm to develop your career within an exciting but challenging environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.